What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A step-by-step comprehensive guide to open your first restaurant easily and economically
- Learn how to get your suppliers give you equipment worth thousands of ringgit without paying anything
- Learn how to make a simple business plan that will show you how much capital you will need
- Learn how to buy your equipment, furniture and cuttleries cheaper than the market cost
- Save time by buying from the right suppliers, never buy retail
- Learn how to get chillers, glasses, freezers, etc at no cost
- Avoid being closed down for not having the proper licenses
- No excuse on the malfunctioned air conditioning units
- How to get chillers, glasses, freezers, etc at no cost.
- Learn how to pick the best location for your restaurant
- How to pick the best location for your restaurant
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Open Your Restaurant in 8 Weeks scores 72.95/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://startmyrestaurant.com.my/clickbank/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: startmyrestaurant.com.my you’ll also be taken through to startmyrestaurant.com.my, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)